LATE MODEL PROGRAM
The 2019 Season will see the JPR team expand its efforts and involvement in the Late Model Development Program as we believe that is the true starting point for young drivers coming out of Micro-Sprint, Legend Cars or ready to take the next step in their Late Model careers all with aspirations to have a professional racing career in the top levels of NASCAR. JPR is a turn key driver development program. All race cars are maintained in-house by our highly skilled crew chiefs and crew members. JPR is continually updating our cars to keep up with technology. This allows our drivers to compete with the best most up to date equipment.
We value the development program that we offer and want others to do the same. We want to work with drivers who fit our goals as a team and business and who feel that we fit their goals as a driver. We strive to only have drivers that are passionate about their racing careers and want to challenge themselves to be the best that they can be.
Full Season Package
- Super Late Model
- Commitment for a full season 8 to 12 races
- Focus on driver development/race performance
- This is the most desired package for young drivers who have a goal of making it into professional racing.
- Quotes are generated based on the series the client chooses.
- An advance package is available and will feature two K&N Races, one on an oval and one on a road course.